Monday, March 20, 2017

Make salad dressing from scratch to avoid the excess chemicals and calories of packaged salad dressings. It's easy, light, delicious and can be made to your taste! Check out my easy, delicious recipe for an orange mango vinaigrette over a lovely beet salad.




Avoid buying packaged & processed salad dressing in bottles when you can

They are usually loaded with sugar, preservatives & chemicals. 

I teach my patients to read nutrition labels. If you can't pronounce what's in the food you buy, just avoid it. Educate yourself with what's in the food you eat & you'll live a healthier life.




Make fresh dressing when you can.... its simple, I promise!

The dressing I made today is easy & flavorful.


Its an orange mango vinaigrette made with real fruit and lots of flavor!

I made this one in <15 minutes.


I then served it on top of a delicious beet salad with goat cheese, oregano and mango. 



Orange Mango Vinaigrette


In a bowl or cup mix or shake up the following:
-Freshly squeezed juice from 2 oranges
-Fresh mango juice from 1 mango
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-Stir in fridge for future use

For easy healthy recipes & wellness tips, follow me on Instragram or Twitter @Doctor_Deena!

Please continue to email me your questions at DoctorDeenaMD@gmail.com.


**PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND/OR BEFORE STARTING OR STOPPING ANY TREATMENT OR ACTING UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH-CARE PROVIDER**


No comments:

Post a Comment