Friday, June 16, 2017

A healthilicious recipe = healthy + delicious = recipe for roasted garlic asparagus with fresh mozzarella cheese!



I've had no time to cook recently-- so my goto quick recipe has been roasted vegetables. You'll see many recipes coming soon!

Here I've made a garlicky asparagus topped with some fresh mozzarella...bc who doesn't love cheese! It's the best serving of dairy in my day & I'm a huge cheeshead for sure❤

It was easy but most importantly healthy & so tasty 😋 hope you get to try it!


Garlicky Asparagus w Fresh Mozzarella Cheese

-Preheat oven to 400
-Lie  asparagus in a pan
-Drizzle w Olive oil
-Sprinkle on some parsley (fresh or dry)
-Spring on some oregano (fresh or dry)
-Sprinkle on some garlic powder (fresh or dry)
-Sprinkle on some pepper
-Mix it up
-Add 3 cloves of sliced garlic on top
-Bake for 15 minutes and take out of oven
-Sprinkle on 1 1/2 ounces of some fresh mozzarella cheese or the cheese of your choice
-Bake for an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted and if you wish golden brown (for some crisp!)

-Sprinkle salt to taste

Cheers to another healthilicious recipe :) I am coining this term as my own, okay?




Follow me on Instagram at @Doctor_Deena for more healthy recipes to come & please share with friends and family!

**PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND/OR BEFORE STARTING OR STOPPING ANY TREATMENT OR ACTING UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH-CARE PROVIDER**


No comments:

Post a Comment